Provide secretarial services and administrative support to enhance the smooth running of the central office.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, parents, and students coming to the administration department and guide them to the appropriate department.
- Manage appointments for parents with DoS and Assisting the DoS and other Department Heads with tasks as needed.
- Typing out of official letters, updating the files and maintaining records.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Managing meetings and making necessary preparations as required.
- Coordinating internal and external correspondence and communication
- Communicating SLT meeting notice as per calendar and maintain attendance records and minutes of these meetings.
- Handling stocks orders and dispatch of office stationery, support staff uniforms, security, drivers and any other materials managed centrally.
- Process timely Work Permits / Teaching License for expatriate staff across campuses and maintain updated records. Ensure timely submission of Work Permit records as required by the Immigration.
- Consolidate reports from HR / OPM / Academics / Marketing / QM / IT; submit to DoS for Board meetings / bi-annual report / AFED.
- Maintain updated contracts for canteens, bookshop and other vendors.
- Arrange accommodation for invited guests, trainers and facilitators.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the DOS, or as advised by the DOS.
- Communicate Press Releases and other forms of communication to stakeholders, Mosque noticeboard and the internal staff.
- Any other job assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Executive Secretarial Services or equivalent.
- Certificate in Graphic Designing (as an added advantage).
- Computer Literacy.
- Minimum two years’ experience in an Admin role.