Our Client, an Electrical Engineering company, is looking for a qualified Sales Champion in Instrumentation to achieve growth and profitability, and meet sales targets in the Instrumentation
- Overall responsibility on solution design, cost input and up-stream technical knowledge to deliver
winning profitable solutions for the customers.
- Conduct needs based analysis through Customer and Technical mapping for each proposal.
- Mitigation of foreseen risks technically and financially.
- Offer defense for technical and financial clarifications to create orders.
- Gain market intelligence on Product/Service/Competition by reading newspapers, websites, industry magazines & attending various industry forums and updating the team for strategy.
- Develop end user TOR preference and work on a Product / Solution differentiation strategy.
- Provide Technical Support to Mechanical Marketing lead through Product Sales Training, Marketing Materials and Technical Proposal Buy-in and Clarifications.
- Preparing of Proposals by observing speed, accuracy and giving out technical details.
- Receiving sales inquiry and Tenders from admin or emails.
- Fill in the technical
- Source for pricing and supporting documentation (MAF, manuals and datasheets, drawings) from suppliers.
- Preparation of supporting documentation (Gantt charts, drawings, Method statements)
- Provide quotations / service information.
- Provide pricing details (BOQ with discounts, commission, duty and markup calculations) to management.
- Check technical and mandatory compliance.
- Seeking clarifications from customers and suppliers.
- Prepare site survey documentation.
- Compiling submission document.
- After winning the proposals, provide the following information to the purchasing team before ordering Supplier response Details, Bill of Quantities and Bill of Materials, Transaction Screen Form (for Emerson and other related supplier Products)
- Confirm with international
shipping if the freight cost and clearing cost used during proposal is valid.
- Cross-checking the Order items before signing.
- Give the Destination of the Good to be supplied (i.e Delivered, Ex-works or CPT)
- Before the start of every project, brief the project implementation team on the Complete Scope of work to be done, Proposed drawing and Gantt chart, Customers' Expectations and Location, Site Survey details and Bill of Materials, Datasheet and Manuals.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.