Our Client, a Mining Company, is looking for
a skilled Accounts Receivable Officer who will ensure the accuracy and
efficiency of the Accounts Receivables function. He/she should be a
team player, detail orientated, with strong communication skills,
reconciliation skills and customer focus.
The goal is to collect outstanding debts from customers by due date, maintain a
healthy AR aging report, and to have reconciled account statements for all
- Share customer invoices with relevant supporting
documentation on time in the manner required.
- Share customer statements on time and chase for
- Reconcile any differences between customer ledger
and company ledger and resolve issues around these differences.
- Process incoming payments in compliance with
financial policies and procedures.
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts
- Issue credit notes as and when required
contractually, ensure all necessary documentation is attached as per company
- Oversee and manage the dispatch and proof of
delivery (PoD) team operations for accuracy, completeness and efficiency.
- Manage the filing system for Accounts Receivable
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.