Our Client is looking for an Education Counselor to guide students toward academic, professional, and personal success. Our ideal candidate is empathetic, passionate about helping young people thrive, skilled in all forms of communication, and capable of tailoring services to the unique needs of individuals.
- Calling the leads provided, Counseling, and Converting
them to prospective clients with maintained records.
- Provide one-to-one, Group Counseling to students.
- Data Collection from schools by doing Tie-Ups, Giving
presentations, and helping students in choosing the best programs available.
- Strong Communication Skills, Including
- Knowledge about the Admission process.
- Knowledge regarding the Admission Process of
- Knowledge regarding the Education System of
- Counseling students from various backgrounds.
- Collecting and Maintaining relevant documents
for the admission process.
- Creating a Pipeline of students for all the Intakes
- Daily Reporting of the activities done.
- Maintaining and following up with our B2B Clients
for New Applications.
- Knowledge of Basic Microsoft Excel and advanced Excel
is not required, Working on Word and Google Sheets would be required.