Our Client is seeking an
experienced Bookkeeper / Business administration assistant. This role requires a detail-oriented and organized professional to oversee the financial and administrative aspects of
our expanding operations. The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring the accurate
and timely posting of all transactions, managing project budgets, and overseeing current
accounts, among other duties.
- Posting all financial transactions into the appropriate systems.
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and costs.
- Overseeing current accounts for travelling staff.
- Ensuring that all financial authorizations are correctly checked and validated.
- Tracking and recording shipment costs.
- Producing regular financial reports and statements.
- Assisting with other business administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in bookkeeping or a similar role.
- Proficiency with accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and multitasking ability.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- CPA qualifica8on or currently pursuing CPA is highly preferred