Our Client, an International Catering Company, is looking for an experienced Senior Customer Service Coordinator to be responsible for a team of representatives who will offer excellent customer service. He/she will ensure that the team is compliant with the policies and procedures of the organization and offer consistency in service delivery. the successful candidate will oversee the work of every member of the team and assist them in resolving customer complaints, improving customer service, and maintaining satisfied customers.
- CRM and sales related daily routine and tasks
incl. Internal/external correspondence.
- Handle processing of client orders with
accuracy and timeliness
- Update the information of the Customer
Report system in accordance with the guidelines, produce, compile various
reports concerning customer comments.
- Organize and arrange menu presentation
based on Sales Excellence process using the applicable tools, to meet the
customer and internal requirements.
- Ensure the inventory and equipment control
is taken according to customer instructions and submitted to the customers
- Efficient coordination and cooperation with
- Planning and organization incl. Cost and
budget control, Reporting.
calculations, analysis of complex data.
use of tools as MS office incl. PP, Pastel system, EGS-system.
customer interactions and ensure adherence to policies and processes
- Bachelor Degree in any field with a Master's degree in Business, Economics or Finance as an added advantage.
- Min. 3 years of
successful, previous experience in corporate environment.
- Strong analytical
and organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent computer-skills specially
of EXCEL; PP.
well organized, problem solving; dedicated; team-player.
in Sales environment.
(fluent) verbal and written communications skills in English.