Our Client, an NGO is a qualified Zero Waste Project Coordinator to supports the Executive Director in project implementation. S/he will be responsible for managing the Zero Waste project, leading value-added initiatives and deliver in
- Design and manage the Zero Waste Project and related campaigns and events.
- Ensure that project deliverables are on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Prepare planning, budget and evaluation reports
- Assist in writing project proposals
- Monitor expenses and expenditures against delivered and realized benefits
- Supervise the Zero Waste team
- Ensure accurate data collection in the project
- Actively participate and represent the organization in various networks.
- Develop templates for planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Explore opportunities for grants.
- Participate in and support events
- Develop educational contents
- Any other urgent duties allocated by the Executive Director