Our Client, an NGO is a qualified Project Coordinator to supports the Executive Director in project implementation. S/he will be responsible for managing specific projects, leading value-added initiatives and deliver in administration
- Design and manage allocated projects, campaigns and events
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Prepare planning, budget and evaluation reports.
- Assist in writing project proposals
o Monitor expenses and expenditures against delivered and realized benefits.
- Supervise the teams allocated to her/his stream of work.
- Coordinate Data Management in Marine Litter Surveys and Waste and Brand Audits
- Coordinate Waste Pickers’ engagements and recycling engagements
- Coordinate World Cleanup Day in Tanzania and represent the organization with Let’s Do It World
- Support Youth Ambassador (YA) Programme.
- Actively participate and represent the organization in various networks.
- Develop templates for planning, budgeting and reporting.
- An appropriate educational qualification in a field that aligns with organization's objectives and
- Passion to advocate for the environment, with excellent relationship-building skills, as well as
public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Drive).
- Excellent planning skills (Gantt charts, timelines, deliverables, resource allocation)
- Knowledge on budgeting and financial reporting (internal and external)
- Knowledge on project reporting and proposal writing
- A good understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) systems
- Ability to convey tasks and roles and responsibilities to the team, and effectively monitor
performance and progress and intervene where necessary to ensure progress
- High achiever with high personal benchmarks and standards.
- Passion for learning and improving consistently
Proven experience in the above required, with a fair size reputable organization with multi-national
exposure (3 years min)