Our Client, a Hotel company is looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction. He or she will be responsible in planning and supervising the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business. The ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation whereby the goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyse and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail