Our Client, an Entertainment Company is looking for a qualified candidate to analyze, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. He/she will be responsible in maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
- Able to complete SEO competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis - TrackŸ´ reportŸ´ and analyze
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Proven minimum 1 year of work in the position of SEO specialist or similar
- Experience with SEO programs, such as Google Search Console
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- A genuine interest in SEO
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site
speed optimization, and related skills
- Knowledge of keyword research.
- Basic knowledge in link building
- Basic knowledge in Technical SEO
- Good understanding of search engines.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods