Our Client, an FMCG and Manufacturing Company is looking for a qualified Head of Sales who will be responsible in setting up the entire sales department, leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole.
- In charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- To deliver an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the department’s goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- Setting up the entire sales department, this will include identifying sales distribution channels and setting up routes of distribution, identifying software options to track metrics with regards to the visibility of the brand, sales and so forth.
- Supervise regional sales managers.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.