Our Client, a Manufacturing Company is looking for a qualified candidate as the COO to oversee company’s operational processes, and to ensure a superb customer experience. The COO will optimize the company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for increasing company revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as expanding brand presence.
- Conceiving and implementing new business plans for the company after approval from the CEO.
- Analyzing business potential and implementing plans to drive profitable sales, supplementing turnover and achieving desired targets for current operations.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth operations and progress.
- Lead cross-functional teams, manage existing partnerships, and evaluate company business goals while setting up new partnerships for the company in the fields of sustainability and the digital space.
- Manage staff and establish and accomplish business objectives.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products for present and future.
- Oversee key hiring and mentoring, ensuring deliverance.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management/ Board.
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance for the organization are met timely for all departments without reminders.
- Oversee overall operations/ General management while reporting to the CEO.
- Provide KPI’s to subordinates and define job roles to meet company growth objectives.
- Ensure current systems are analyzed and loopholes are covered.
- Ensure timely corrective measures are put in place as advised by external agencies such as auditors, lawyers, consultants and be accountable.
- SOP to be updated at least once a every 6 months to a year.
- Ensure ERP is being maintained and used properly.
- Prepare a business plan to be reviewed every quarter.
- Oversee and coordinate with every department to ensure smooth operations and timely submissions of deadlines by HOD’s and departments.
- Prepare a monthly operations MIS and compare to the business plan.
- Ensure growth of business organically in existing sectors or new sectors while keeping the CEO well-informed.
- Strong and proven leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Proven experience as a COO, General Manager or similar executive role.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- MBA or any relevant studies.