client, a Hospitality company, is looking for a qualified candidate to anticipate customers' needs and takes them into account, responds to demands, gathers feedback and
opinions on the quality of the service and the food.
carry out systematic inspections of the bar, restaurant and offices, ensures the materials and equipment
to be used is all in working order; takes any necessary action to fix or replace material and equipment
as soon as possible; prepares the work orders and sends them to the technical department
- Actively seeks to optimize his/her department's sales and must promote the other services offered by the hotel when interacting with customers.
- Checks requests, monitors and manages stock levels under his/her control.
- Helps prepare the department budget.
- Carries out regular staff evaluations, identifying the areas from improvement and training needs, as well as ensuring that this training is executed
qualified candidate should have a Bachelor Degree, preferably in hospitality
- At Least 2 to 5 years of experience as Head Waiter, Assistant F&B
Manager or in Catering job.