Shugulika Africa Limited
Title: Accountant/Business Manager.
Our Client, Agricultural Company is looking for an Accountant
to manage all accounting activities by analyzing, reporting and give
advice for a company or farms financial well-being, providing
financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting
data, developing and diversifying business so that
income increases, and the future and growth of the organization is guaranteed.
Responsibilities & Duties
and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
· Analyze transactions and
· Perform regular, detailed audits to
ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments.
· Forecast revenue and analyze
· Oversee ledger reconciliation and
manage accounts payable/receivable.
· Participate in
· Brief senior managers regularly on
the company’s financial status.
· Liaise with Tax Accountants to track
tax payments and returns.
· Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly.
· Keep company financial
· Establish accounting policies
informed on industry developments and changes in regulations.