We are looking for highly organized candidates with extensive experience in both medical and management roles. The Medical Doctor will be responsible for managing hospital budgets, recruiting and training healthcare physicians, ensuring that all staff adhere to safety standards and delivering the highest quality of medical care.
- Balancing the duties of a medical doctor with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Medical review of individual case safety reports, serious adverse event reports and clinical outcome reports.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Provide therapeutic and protocol training as needed.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Medical degree and registered with MCT.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) advantageous.
- At least 5 years clinical experience.
- At least 3 years experience in a managerial role.
- Dedication, patience and ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.