Our Client, Tours and Travel Company is searching for a qualified
candidate to identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue,
improve profitability and help the business grow. Also, it will involve establishing and developing
relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Conduct preliminary research on
potential clients to maximize effectiveness of sales process and develop
- Analyze target markets and
identify prospective business; initiate and own the sales relationship
with prospective buyers
- Build relationships with travel
vendors and existing clients to generate leads and referrals
- Generate new customer contacts
each month to achieve company sales goals
- Oversee the end-to-end process
of the deal, including strategy setting, sales presentations, proposal
development, contract negotiations (including financial terms and
- Keep potential clients informed
of new products, services and operating changes
- Follow up on client contacts
with appropriate correspondence and direct mail
- Ensure smooth hand off of new
business to the Implementation, Operations, and Client Services teams
- Coordinate with sales
operations and all other departments/divisions of the Company
- Maintain accurate records and
up-to-date client information on all prospects, target accounts, and new
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and
the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing,
monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files,
vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and
- Minimum two years’ experience in Business Development.
- Experience in Travel Industry is essential.
- BSc/BA in business
administration, sales or relevant field.
- Proven track record of
- Project Management and Contract
- Preferably have a background in
marketing and sales.
- Effective written and oral
communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools,
- Proficiency in English,
Kiswahili and Arabic language is essential.