We are looking for a dynamic IT administrator:
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and
software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to
prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to
optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback
and error reporting systems.
- Providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices
in IT administration.
- Maintaining our Internal System, Website and Social
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT Administration
and system security.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A love of technology and someone with inherent desire
to keep being innovative